10 Ways To Hold Your Focus and Get Your Goals:
Hocus, pocus, it’s all about focus. That’s the real magic of goals!
“Once set, the final thing to do is to make our goals visible. Put our written down goals where we will see them everyday. Look at them often and surely success will follow, as day follows night.”
The above success principle has been praised by just about all those who have applied it. Those who do not apply it usually get left in the dust, goal-less. There are some who are able to bypass this principle and still enjoy great succcess, but they are few and far in between.
Here are some of the focus activities you could use:
1. Write down my goal and review it frequently. Immerse myself in it.
2. Surround myself with associate items, pictures, smells, feels, and/or tastes.
3. Think as if it’s on layaway, it’s in the bank, and confidently pay the price.
4. Create future references by visualizing you have received them already.
5. Talk about them all the time, and record my own enthusiastic voice to listen to.
6. Control my focus by crowding out the negative, overwhelming it with positive.
7. Break down my actions to the ridiculously simple, be specific.
8. Commited to myself, my wife, and everyone I cared about. (built up importance)
9. Set my mind to ‘win’, there is no other option to consider.
10. Have faith that this will happen, use the peak to peek principle.
You can make this work for you. The real question to ask yourself is this:
How can I take these 10 ‘focus’ strategies, use them as a ckecklist of sorts, apply them to my most important goal, make them work for me, and enjoy the process?
Well, how can you? And will you? You Can Do It!
Go for it!